Same Same Bungalows is looking for a receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
English is a MUST as is a smiling face and a friendly attitude.
How to apply ?
send us your motivational letter and updated CV !
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our Eco Lodging. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit SAME SAME. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. This role requires working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Arrange tours and transport
- Work the online booking calendar as well as the e-mail
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Able to work with a computer
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Good organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude